The core function of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce in the Czech Republic is to help its members expand their business opportunities in the Czech Republic and Canada. It establishes platforms for its members to meet business and government leaders and senior experts, through numerous business, social, and sporting events.
- 21 March 2019 Afternoon Debate with Mr. Pilný, Deputy Minister, Ministry of Industry and Trade
- 26 March 2019 Business Breakfast with Mr. Vondráček, President of Chamber of Deputies
- 26 March 2019 José Cura and Jacques Lacombe/ Municipal House
- 11 April 2019 Business Breakfast with Mr. Roman Knap, CEO of Česká pošta, a.s.
- 4 May 2019 Vladimír & Vovka Ashkenazy / Rudolfinum
- 14 May 2019 Business Breakfast with prof.MUDr. T.Zima, Rector of Charles University
- 18 May 2019 Golf Tournament / Resort Malevil
- 5 June 2019 Gershwin and Arturo Sandoval / Municipal house
Special offer for members and friends of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- 1 month trial period for free
- Tenders and Opportunities - 15% discount on the subscription
To see more details click on the link below: